For the reason that independence of Honor from Huawei, it has not been very loud with its smartphone enterprise. Honor has silently introduced the Honor Play 20 in China, that is the most recent smartphone from the corporate. This smartphone comes with an enormous 5000 mAh battery however has a beginning value of 899 Yuan ($138).
Although an entry-level smartphone, the Honor Play 20 has some attention-grabbing options. This system comes with a waterdrop 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel that helps a decision of 720 x 1600 pixels. The display screen design ensures that its screen-to-body ratio is 89.3%.
Below the hood, this system has the Unisoc Tiger T610 SoC that makes use of the DynamIQ structure. This can be a 12nm chipset that makes use of 2 x Cortex A75 cores which clocks at 1.8GHz. It additionally has 6 x Cortex A55 cores clocking 1.8GHz in addition to a Mali G52 GPU with a clock pace of 614.4MHz.
The Honor Play 20 additionally comes with as much as 8GB of RAM and 128GB of inside storage. That is fairly attention-grabbing for an entry-level smartphone. As well as, this system helps a microSD card slot for additional storage. On the software program finish, this system comes with Magic UI 4.Zero on high of Android 10 OS.
Within the digicam division, this system comes with a twin rear digicam setup. Particularly, it has a 13MP primary digicam, a 2MP depth sensor in addition to an LED flash on the rear. The entrance aspect of this smartphone comes with a 5MP sensor.
Honor Play 20 value and availability
Honor Play 20 can be out there for pre-sale immediately from 10:08 in China, It is going to be out there on all channels (e-commerce platforms) at 10:08 on April 30. The out there colors are silver, white, black, and blue.
Honor Play 20 Worth
- 4GB RAM + 128GB storage – 899 yuan ($138)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – 1099 yuan ($169)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – 1399 yuan ($216)
Honor Play 20 full specs
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 show
- 2 x Cortex A75 cores clocking at 1.8GHz (Unisoc Tiger T610 SoC), 6 x Cortex A55 cores clocking 1.8GHz, Mali G52 GPU with a clock pace of 614.4MHz.
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP f/1.8 (major) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth sensor)
- 5MP front-facing digicam with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.07 × 74.06 × 9.04; Weight: 185g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (Minimal) battery capability