The machine shares an analogous design with the HTC Wildfire X that includes a skinny bezel design with a teardrop-shaped cutout on the high of the display screen to accommodate the selfie digital camera skinny. And on the flip facet, it will get a trio of cameras, fitted in a rear panel with a textured backside half and a shiny high. The digital camera consists of a 13MP F/1.9 major cam, a 5MP F/2.2 ultrawide unit, and a 5MP depth shooter. The rear panel homes a fingerprint scanner too.
Upfront, it comes fitted with a 6.2-inch IPS show with an HD+ decision and 19:9 facet ratio, and a water-drop notch that's residence to a 16MP selfie cam.
It sadly boots Android 9 Pie on high of HTC’s Sense UI pores and skin out of the field, will get a 3850mAh battery, whereas it's powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, 3850 mAh battery, with 10W charging over the Sort-C port.
HTC Need 19s specs
- 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 show
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable reminiscence with microSD
- Android 9 (Pie) with HTC Sense UI
- Twin SIM, Twin Standby
- 13MP (main with f/1.85 aperture) +5MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) +5MP (depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture)
- 16MP front-facing digital camera with f/2.Zero aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Sort-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 74.Eight x 8.47 mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3850mAh battery; 10W charging
HTC Need 19s Pricing
The machine is in the meanwhile solely accessible in House metropolis Taiwan, with no phrases on an Worldwide rollout but. The asking worth is TWD 5,990 ($195).