The Moto G60 ships with Android 11, affords 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, a FullHD + display and a 32MP f / 2.2 selfie digicam. There's a 20W TurboPower quick charging expertise, a USB Kind-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.Zero and NFC help. On the again, they put in a fingerprint scanner and provided help for microSD playing cards as much as 1 TB.
The principle digicam block of the Moto G60 accommodates three sensors, the place the important thing decision is 108 megapixels with an aperture of f / 1.7, and it's supplemented by Eight megapixels with an aperture of f / 2.2 and a viewing angle of 118 levels. Finishing the trio of sensors is a 2 megapixel depth sensor with an f / 2.Four aperture. The smartphone was estimated in India at $ 241.
The Moto G40 Fusion affords the identical chip, display, and battery because the Moto G60. Not like the older brother, there's a lite variant with 4/64 GB of reminiscence and the decision of the entrance digicam is 16 megapixels. In the principle digicam, the 108 megapixel sensor was changed with a 64 megapixel module. All different traits duplicate these provided by the Moto G60. For the model with 4/64 GB of reminiscence, they requested for $ 187 and the model with 6/128 GB prices $ 214.
Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion specs
- 6.8-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels) Full HD+ display with 120Hz refresh price, HDR10
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Twin + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Cellular Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage (G40 Fusion solely) / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- Hybrid Twin SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- G60 – 108MP rear digicam with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel dimension, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with 2.5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.Four aperture
- G40 Fusion – 64MP rear digicam with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with macro, 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP (16MP in G40 Fusion) front-facing digicam with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash (Solely in G60)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Backside-ported loudspeaker, FM Radio
- Water Repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 169.6 x 75.9 x 9.8mm; Weight: 225g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Kind-C, NFC
- 6000mAh (Typical) battery with 20W TurboPower quick charging