The brand new replace is reaching the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Professional within the type of OxygenOS 220.127.116.11. Beginning the checklist of modifications, the brand new replace improves the noise discount and sharpening impact of the rear digicam. Customers of those gadgets expect top-notch high quality within the digicam app, however it has been barely disappointing in these points. Now, OnePlus hopes to tremendously enhance the expertise with it. The most recent replace additionally improves the focusing expertise and brightness fidelity in indoor scenes, as per the changelog. Aside from this enchancment, the OnePlus additionally has improved the accuracy of the auto white stability of the rear digicam for the OnePlus 9 and the OnePlus 9 Professional with this newest software program improve.
As well as, the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 improve for the OnePlus 9 and the OnePlus 9 Professional has improved the charging expertise. The brand new patch additionally optimizes energy consumption and fixes some points within the software program. Furthermore, it addresses stability points within the community efficiency. For now, the replace is overlaying a restricted variety of customers initially. If every thing goes on easily, the corporate will begin a wider rollout.
OnePlus 9/9 Professional OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Replace Changelog
- Improved charging expertise
- Optimized energy consumption
- Fastened recognized points and improved stability
- Improved the hidden operation logic of the digicam‘s prime bar
- Optimized the noise discount and sharpening impact of the rear digicam
- Improved the focusing expertise and brightness fidelity in indoor scenes
- Improved the accuracy of auto white stability of the rear digicam
- Improved community efficiency
The OnePlus 9 and 9 Professional are simply within the begin of their life assist. Within the coming months, we might even see these gadgets receiving Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 betas. In the identical approach, they need to be the primary to obtain the full-fledged firmware.