Samsung launched the Galaxy Tab Active3 rugged pill on the finish of November 2020. Not too long ago, this product was formally launched in the USA with a beginning value of $489.99. This pill has MIL-STD-810H certification, 1.5m drop resistance, and IP68 waterproof. Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 comes with an S Pen stylus. As well as, this pill helps high-sensitivity contact settings. This function ensures that customers can nonetheless function the gadget whereas carrying gloves, which vastly facilitates customers.
By way of configuration, this product comes with the Exynos 9810 SoC. It additionally has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage. This chip has a 4×2.9GHz massive core, 4×1.9GHz A55 small core, and is manufactured utilizing a 10nm course of. The pill helps Wi-Fi 6 wi-fi community and MIMO a number of antennas. This pill comes with an 8-inch WUXA display with Contact Sensitivity. As well as, it is available in each Wi-Fi and 4G variations and makes use of a replaceable battery. On the software program finish, this pill helps as much as three generations of Android OS and in addition makes use of Samsung Knox defense-grade safety.
As well as, the rugged pill from Samsung makes use of a 5050 mAh battery, and the display makes use of a 1920×1200 decision LCD display. The battery makes use of a removable design, helps a USB-C interface and POGO quick charging. By way of value, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 Wi-Fi model is at the moment promoting for $489.99 whereas the 4G LTE community comes with a $589.99 price ticket.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 specs
- 8.0-inch (1920 x 1200 pixel) WXGA PLS TFT LCD display
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Sequence 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB inside reminiscence, expandable reminiscence as much as 1TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 13MP autofocus rear digicam with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing digicam
- IP68 certification for mud and water resistance, 1.5m Anti-shock with inbox protecting cowl, MIL-STD-810H
- Fingerprint Sensor
- S Pen (IP68 Licensed)
- Dimensions: 126.Eight x 213.Eight x 9.9mml; Weight: 426g (WiFi) / 429g (LTE)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB 2.Zero Sort C
- 5050mAh (user-replaceable) battery
Samsung optimized this rugged pill for camera-based barcode scanning. This function will be very helpful for retailers to seamlessly handle stock and scan merchandise for buy. The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 additionally helps NFC with EMV Degree 1 for cost. In keeping with Samsung, this pill will roll out in choose nations in Europe and Asia. It's at the moment out there within the U.S.