There are stories from South Korea claiming that Samsung’s new wi-fi headsets trigger ear irritation. In keeping with the report from CCTV Information, many Korean customers have reported that their ears have signs reminiscent of pus and scabs after carrying Samsung’s new wi-fi headsets. In response, Samsung mentioned that this product handed worldwide normal checks earlier than getting into the market. These checks licensed that the merchandise include no dangerous substance of their design. Moreover, Samsung claims that because the earphones are “in-ear”, sweating or moisture might trigger related issues.
From the stories thus far, it seems that the ear irritation complaints come extra from the Galaxy Buds Professional consumer group. Prior to now, there have been stories from China that the Galaxy Buds Professional causes blisters and irritation. Insiders consider that as a way to make sure the noise discount impact, Samsung Galaxy Buds Professional designed the earplugs to be too giant. This might most likely be stimulating the pores and skin of the ear canal.
On this regard, Samsung confirmed the potential of discomfort as a result of construction of the headset. The corporate recommends that customers usually clear and disinfect the headset whereas retaining the ear canal dry.
As well as, in line with shopper suggestions, ear irritation could also be brought on by allergy symptoms to the earphone materials. Samsung clearly states the earphone construct supplies on its official web site. The ear half makes use of an acrylate materials whereas the chrome steel half is nickel. When you have allergy symptoms to any of those supplies, you could wish to avoid Samsung’s buds.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Professional specs
- Driver unit: 2-way (11mm woofer + 6.5mm tweeter)
- Microphones: three mics (2 outer + 1 interior) + Voice Pickup Unit + Wind Protect
- Energetic Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- ANC: Slicing exterior background noise by as much as 99%, 2 adjustable ranges
- Ambient Sound: Amplifying as much as + 20dB, four adjustable ranges Voice Detect
- Bixby Voice Wakeup
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Supported Codecs: AAC, SBC, Scalable (Samsung proprietary)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Corridor, Contact, Voice Pickup Unit (VPU)
- Compatibility: Android 7.Zero or increased with greater than 1.5GB of RAM
- IPX7 water resistance
- Dimensions: Earbuds: 19.5 x 20.5 x 20.8mm; Weight: 6.3g
- Charging case: 50 x 50.2 x 27.8mm; Weight: 44.9g
- Battery: Earbuds – 61mAh; Charging Case – 472mAh
- Play Time: 5 hours (buds) / 18 hours (case) with ANC ON, eight hours (buds) / 28 hours (case) with ANC OFF; Qi Wi-fi Charging, Quick charging: 1 hour of playtime with 5 minutes of charging
Whether or not or not this problem is restricted to Korean customers stays to be seen. Do you may have any of Samsung’s current earbuds? Are you experiencing any points along with your ear? Tell us within the remark part under