One of many disadvantages of proudly owning a Xiaomi cellphone if you're not in China is that there are too many China-exclusive offers from Xiaomi. You should have been excited in regards to the large $172 worth reduce. Nonetheless, if you're not in China or have entry to China, learn no additional. At present, the 618-year CUHK promotion kicks off. This era often sees numerous worth cuts and reductions from main e-commerce platforms and producers.
Earlier than the beginning of the 618 occasion, Xiaomi formally introduced that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Professional had a 500 yuan ($78) low cost. Just some hours later, the Jingdong shopper coupons, often known as “magic coupons,” are right here. If you are going to buy this system from Jingdong, you may have as much as a 1,100 yuan ($172) worth reduce. Xiaomi is providing a 500 yuan ($78) low cost whereas Jingdong has a 600 yuan ($94) worth reduce.
The value of the 8GB + 128GB model of this cellphone has dropped from 4999 yuan ($785) to 3899 yuan ($611) should you use the coupon. As well as, the 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB variations are promoting for 4199 yuan ($656) and 4599 yuan ($721) respectively. With this present low cost, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Professional is even cheaper than the Xiaomi Mi 11
Find out how to get the “magic coupon”
You need to first verify town that from the place you need to get the system. At current, JD shopper vouchers can be found in cities similar to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Dongguan. Different cities like Henan, Hubei, Zhejiang, Hebei, Fujian, Tianjin, Jiangxi, Ningxia, Qingdao will get shoppers vouchers after June 8.
After that, go to the patron coupon interface on the higher proper nook of the JD App homepage. Two of the accessible coupons are 10% off for purchases of 1,000 yuan (as much as 400 off) and 5% off for purchases of 800 yuan. These coupons can be issued at 0:00 on June 4th, eighth, 12th, and 16th. The validity interval is three days from in the present day and every consumer can solely take part as soon as a day.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Professional specs
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + show with 120Hz refresh charge, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) distinction ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Vast Coloration Gamut, Dolby Imaginative and prescient, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus safety
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Cell Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 256GB / 512GB (Extremely) UFS 3.1 storage
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based mostly on Android 11
- 50MP rear digital camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel measurement, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.four aperture,8MP telephoto digital camera with f/3.four aperture, OIS, 5x optical, as much as 50x zoom, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920 fps extremely sluggish movement
- 20MP front-facing digital camera with 0.8μm pixel measurement, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with coronary heart charge monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Kind-C audio, Hello-Res audio, Twin audio system, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Mi 11 Professional – Dimensions: 164.3×74.6×8.53mm, Weight: 208g
- Mi 11 Extremely -Dimensions: 164.Three x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Waterproof (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax Eight x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Kind-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimal) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wi-fi quick charging, 10w wi-fi reverse charging